The DynaVap WoodWynd is all new, everywhere!
The latest vape from DynaVap is both old and new. The double crown stem is a throwback to the Ti-Woody from 2016, just when collectors have started to hunt for the originals. The new model has a gorgeous hourglass design and is made of Padauk wood. A closer look shows. alot of innovation. Check this out:
- Padauk stem with hourglass shape
- Stainless steel double crowns (longer than the original) for durability
- Crowns partially line the interior and go 14mm deep on short end, and 19mm deep on long end
- Message on the interior of the crowns
- Counter-intuitively, the wood is thicker at the hourglass shape
- Twisted titanium mouthpiece
- Helix tip included!
- Perfectly balanced at the midsection
- Condenser tube without o-rings – just clicks into the mouthpiece
- Spiral-grooved condenser tube
- New CCD screen with a new pattern. Better? Worse? Who knows? But it has a different pattern.
- Mouthpiece can be used to set the screen at full and half bowl depths
A new addition to the top end of the lineup
The WoodWynd will cost you $149 on the DynaVap website. Turns out there is a vacant slot at that price point in the DynaVap lineup. I lined them all up for you in the pic above from left to right, cheapest to most expensive. Here are some quick thoughts on each one:
- The B ($49) – Believe it or not, this is my current fave stem. The silicone is in the air path, not the vapor path, and I don’t taste it. And it’s the most functional stem they make – easy to use, doesn’t roll on its side, lays with the tip up so it doesn’t touch anything, mates with 10mm glass, and doesn’t transfer heat from the tip. I can vape non-stop with this one and never feel the heat.
- BB3 / BB6 ($70-$75) – This used to be the cheapest entry into the Dynaverse before the B. Mates with 10mm glass and cools the vapor natively better than you’d think. Put it on j-hook!
- The “M” Plus ($89) – This one debuted the Heat Here Hemispheres. Heat it up on the neck for massive hits!
- Titanium M Plus ($119) – The first titanium M! Super lightweight and gorgeous. It gets hotter than the other stems, but also cools down quickly.
- WoodWynd ($149) – A throwback to the old days, in style! It’s a sexy vape that feels like it’s gonna grow on me.
- VonG ($135-$160) – This little tank was made for the bong! Mates with 14mm glass and has a spinning body that adjusts the airflow on the fly.
- Omni ($199) – The top of line, classy as fuck, show off vapcap. Whether silver or one of the colors, it’s a show stopper!
- See our link below to get 10% 0ff at DynaVap.com
Big Ass Gallery
Here’s some eye candy while you wait for us to start the stream Friday night!
The DynaVap WoodWynd is the first vapcap to come with the new Helix tip! From the tip to the body to the mouthpiece, each part has it’s own character that melts into a single, stunning piece.
The WoodWynd is perfectly balanced at the hourglass center. You can balance it on your finger at the airport in the center.
The Double Crowns (metal caps on the ends of the stem) are a throwback to early days, but are thicker on this model. The stems interior is thicker at the hourglass shape so the wood doesn’t have a weak point.
Parts list: cap, Helix tip, WoodWynd stem, condenser tube, and the mouthpiece. All parts are titanium except the cap and the double crowns on the stem.
Inside the stem, on both ends, DynaVap declares this to be a Thermal Extraction Device designed for flavor enthusiasts!
Remove the metal splashguard to load the atomizer. It can stick to one of the four magnets on the base while you load it up. The four straight grooves are the air intakes.
Troy and Jerry viewers can SAVE 10% at DynaVap by using our link.
Planet of the Vapes
Planet of the Vapes sells Dynavap and a selection of other respectable vaporizers.